Saturday, October 2, 2021

If it's October, it means the Pumkin Spice Girlbots are back

Be forewarned, they are ALL Libras. 


As is tradition, its that time of the year!  We have to get this image out and name everyone in it! (Girl Squeals!)

So this year its: Jane, Janey, Jean, Janette (who didn't check her Instagram to know that she should wear a *fun* hat), J.J., J'anne (he say, idn't day, read ray, nstagram Iay, ither eay), Jan, Jhanne, Jo Jo, and Joan. 

Conversation snippets:

"OMG, where did you get those boots? They. Are. So. Cute."

   "Aren't they the cutest?"

   "Adorbs!"

   "Hey, those look like the boots I lent you, but they are so much cuter on you!"

"Your baby bump..."

  "I know, but I am so ready for 'Hannah' to be born."

  "So ready."

  "And Devon will have a baby sister!"

  "So excited!"

"J'anne, did you know that Tyler has been sleeping with their gardener."

  "We all warned her not to marry a younger man."

  "Shhh...Hey Joan!  How's it going, girl!  What were we talking about? On the QT, what to get Janey for the baby shower, of course..."

10 comments:

  1. Girl, you have been hanging around Starbucks to much cookie. I'D say you nailed this.

    Why can't one just stay home and enjoy pumpkin apple butter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I have been to a real Starbucks ZERO times, because these groupies are there. I should get an honor badge. (To go with the honor badge that says I have never seen Titanic the movie.)

      Delete
  2. Mistress Maddie - shhhh, you'll give them ideas. The next thing they'll want are baked chicken breasts with a pumpkin apple butter sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pumpkin Spice Girls come out in force this time of Year and you absolutely Nailed It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This whole picture looks like Nordstrom was robbed of there inner beiges.

      Delete
  4. They obviously go to the same dentist. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But never on the same day. Too much vulnerability.

      Delete
  5. God I remember this picture. If there is a picture that optimizes follow-culture, unimaginative self it is this one. Yes, we all have followed trends throughout the years but this just hits you in the face.

    I am sure each one of those ladies brags about being a mom, has some type of crafty plague on the wall or something stenciled, shop and the same places for clothes. Oh yes, telling everyone how busy they are. Never understood that phrase-I am so busy. You are only as busy as YOU allow. I have always said if it is important to you, you will find time to do it. It is just that simple. But I digress.

    Can you imagine being in the same room with these ladies. I would be in the corner rolling my eyes, cringing like nails on a chalkboard, and wondering where the Stepford Wives came from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, I'd be in the same corner with you, taking an ice pick to my ear drums.

      Delete
    2. And everyone of them has had Nate Berkus do the interior of their Connecticut homes.

      Delete