Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Debbie's a doll. But she's moody.



I would like to introduce you to "DEBBIE in Different Moods".  Debbie is not creative Photoshop.  Debbie is or was the real thing from the late 1950s/1960s.

A Barbie knock-off fashion doll (Her clothes form her torso, so her knees are jointed to her skirt), you couldn't change her clothes, but you could change her moods.

Unlike Barbie who came with a wardrobe, Debbie came with four heads, each one conveying a different mood.

Debbie came with:

- A HAPPY face
- A SAD face
- A FURIOUS face - more like I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING BALLS OFF Furious.

and a generic RESTING BITCH FACE.

ALL of these faces most striking detail are the Divinelike arched eyebrows and blue eyeshadow.

Each head has the same penis shaped ponytails on its top.

My question is WHY DID THEY STOP MAKING THESE?????

Can you imagine having one in your cube at the cube farm?

"Cookie has a smile on his face, but Debbie has a Furious face.  I would stay away."

Anyway, if you have deep pockets, you can buy Debbie online through eBay every now and then, but she'll cost you a little more than sixty-nine cents.  Debbie in package is listing north of $100 these days.  And worth EVERY PENNY.

7 comments:

  1. ah, where would we be in the 60s without powder blue eye shadow?

    to me, ALL the faces say I'MMA GONNA CASTRATE YA, SUCKER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only need the I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR FUCKING BALLS OFF and RESTING BITCH faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ponytail looks like Jeff Stryker's cock. I smell a HHOF award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie reminds me of Nicole Kidman in The Stepford Wives. Except for the ponytail penis, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a picture of Debbie Harry holding one in 1982 from Creem Magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why did they stop making them? Because moody women are real and don't cost a thing.

    ReplyDelete