Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Shall we play the game, again?


Below is a picture of someone...




I just want to run my hands through his hair, and kiss those fabulous lips, as they are in the picture. 

HINT: He wore a red shirt on Star Trek, the television series, and he has been in commercial films. 

Your job is to guess who this, in the comments section below, is AFTER you read the rules:

1) If you know for certain who it is, hands down, immediately, wait a little while so people can guess.  Its part of the fun. 

2) If you take the image and run it through an image identifier, and then say you know, then you have already lost.  I may not know that you did that, but you know.  And only someone with fragile ego and a small penis would do so.  And you have to live with yourself.  I don't, but you do. 

3) The winner gets an accolade at the unveiling in a couple days. 


9 comments:

  1. I have no idea but he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he wore a red shirt on Trek, he probably died on that episode. He looks like someone who also appeared on TV's Gidget or Bonanza. No clue as to what his name is though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like he's a priest.
    is this the one that deflowered you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He actually looks rather like an older version of my first boyfriend.

    Or maybe the priest who deflowered me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I would never have guessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take it that you looked it up. Good for you for playing by the rules!

      Delete
  6. I don't know who he is but I'd kill for a photo of you fucking the bejaysus out of him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using the Cookie Monster. But it would have to be the him that we see in this picture, from all those years ago. I couldn't do him now.

      Delete
  7. I have to admit, he looks familiar and I am trying to age him in my mind. Just can't quite put my finger in him. Oops, I mean on him.

    ReplyDelete