Friday, October 23, 2020

Voted, delivered it, and it has been counted. Now the hard part...

 


Are we done with being trapped in this election season? 

I am so sick and tired of this hate and this willful ignorance.   And I am SUPER over this idea that verifiable facts and logic are all lies.  Straight outta 1984. 

Still, Cookie is hanging in, even if the inside of my brain feels like this illustration looks. 

Lord have mercy on us all. 

But the only way we are going to fix this VOTE, because this year, our lives do depend on this. Cookie is Ridin' with Biden, and I hope y'all are doing that as well. 

As a matter of fact my ballot went in the remote box on Sunday, was placed into the verification system on Tuesday and today I received confirmation that my vote was counted. 

Remember darlings, the only way to really fuck over Trump is to vote for Biden.  You are not casting a vote for someone you love, this year we are casting votes to get rid of Trump. 

And whether we lose, which could happen, or win, our work continues.  This isn't a once and done thing people - we are beyond that.  We are at war representing what is kind, what is smart, what is legal and what is morally and ethically righteous.  And after this election, the midterms are only 24 months away.  

We cannot let happen to this nation what the rise of that fat slobbering fool brought upon us, again. 




8 comments:

  1. GAYmen, cookie! spouse and I voted BLUE by mail; the county has acknowledged our ballots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mail-in ballot was "accepted for counting" but has not been tallied yet. Some of my family members drove directly to the Board of Elections on Euclid Avenue to drop off their ballots.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too dropped off my ballot at the Euclid location. Two weeks ago. It's been tracked as being delivered. I still don't think they count them until the day of. Though they are taken out of envelopes and placed is safe locations awaiting to be tallied. Some states don't take them out of the envelopes until after the polls close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This isn't a once and done thing people - we are beyond that."

    PREACH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can quote me on this. We HAVE TO get rid of the mindset that once the election or court date is done and we win that we are done. NO! The fight continues to retain, to maintain and to sustain the change!

    ReplyDelete