Friday, June 12, 2020

YOUR recipes await...


It's not my recipe, but it is yours.

Oh, yes it is! 

Says so right there, Missy.

Watered down soup, a few chunks of chick, escarole, and radishes.

Bon appetite!


And what is this?

Well, it says a tomato aspic salad with cucumber salad and red cabbage slaw.

I don't see the red cabbage slaw.  But I see the tomato aspic shaped like the Hippodrome!

If you ask me, it's two thumbs up.


What this has to do with Monterrey is beyond me, unless its the canned tuna, canned a la Steinbeck.

It's never a good thing when your meal has an evil eye on its top.

Remember to clean up after dining!






5 comments:

  1. OH GAWD! PUKE! you would be skinny too if you never ate that slop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mysteries of "American cuisine" [sic] never cease to amaze me. Is any of that actually edible, or just some kind of chemical warfare? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely starving at this moment, yet that does not make any of this look the slightest bit more edible!
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which one is worse, the flesh colored Silhouette Salad or the dead fish colored tuna mold?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, who knew that Era had so many vile recipes that nobody, ever on the Planet, wanted to eat! And why were they always formed in Jello Molds, was that supposed to make them seem more appealing or more Fear Factor, GAK!

    ReplyDelete