Friday, December 21, 2018

When will this holiday madness end?




Seriously, Cookie is feeling boxed in by the growing crowd's desperate people jamming up the parking lots.   And there NO ONE waving a wand of dusting the place with magic dust to remind people that the holiday is not about getting the best parking spaces. 

And now we are throwing the obligatory X-Mas party!




I told Noreen it wasn't a costume party!




DAMNIT!  I forgot the Christmas Ham!  Back to the store, and that means playing Holiday Parking Lot Dodge'um, again!



Got back just in time to see Norma Desmond entertaining the troops with her Sunset Blouevard Cooch Dance.

Now to heat up dinner!

So how's your Friday before Christmas shaping up?

5 comments:

  1. It was my last day at work for nearly a week so I'm hap-hap-happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the most color I have seen in Norma's face in some time. Are we sure she doesn't have a infection "down there"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to work; now I am off until next wednesday. that first gif is from "design for dreaming", an MST3K-riffed short. fake "holiday".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued at the giant metallic orifice on the wall behind Norma. Is that a euphemism for something?

    I hate the Festering Season. Bah Humbug. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm certain a turkey is gonna fall outta there.

    ReplyDelete