Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Vildya Chaya




Well, my self-proclaimed year of respect for the dead stepmother has ended.  I made it, but I only did it for the sake of her children. 

May her memory be a blessing to them.  

But yesterday, Cookie was sitting here pondering what I could write about my stepmother, Vildya Chaya*.  And I was struggling.  Do I lay it all out, or do I drop her and her crimes like a hot brick?

Thinking that I would just like to lay it all out there, and enumerate the sins, the torture, and the malevolence.  I put together a post and, and then pulled it all down. 

Frankly, it made me feel like she made me feel whenever she was around.  And that wasn't worth it.

Look, the bottom line is that she was a cruel, malevolent, petty and crude being.  But me pouring out the stories about how she dicked over my father, and our family isn't going to undo what she did.  It isn't going to teach her any lessons and it's not going to settle the score or retrieve any real property.

On the other hand, God knows what she did, our family remembers what she did as well.

Because of this, I can lay a curse out there on whoever inherited her money:  May the money, property, bonds, stocks and real estate she stole out from underneath us bring the heirs nothing meaningful.  She tainted the money, so it should never bring them real happiness or good fortune, unless they donate it to a charity, because its the right thing to do. 

I have visited the cemetery, however, because I needed to settle the score and close the book.  I spat on the grave and said: "You threw me out of the house I grew up in and now I am going to do something you will never do, leave this cemetery."  I got in my car and drove out.  I have no reason for driving back in.

For the record going forward, I will call her what we in the family called her: Shark.  Should I feel the need to tell a Shark story, you'll know who I am talking about.



* "Not Her Real Name" but accurate.  In Yiddish, Vildya Chaya literally means "Wild Beast, Malevolent, Unredeemable."

3 comments:

  1. WOW, that bitch sounds like a piece of work! a pox be on her and her heirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an evil bitch. It sounds like her grave should be garlanded with garlic (as I always said I would do at my father's, if ever I find out the bastard finally died) - just to make sure the undead never comes back. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use this curse for my Step-Monster who sounds like she took lessons from yours?

    ReplyDelete