Saturday, October 27, 2018

Oh, what is this, a curse on me?



Tonight, Cookie was getting ready to check in and I took a look at the comments on the Vildya Chaya post.  And what should I find by an "Anonymous" commenter?

"May you die an interesting death"


Look, eleven innocent people were gunned down in a temple in Pittsburgh today, and you have the nerve to place a Yiddish death curse on me?   

My response?  I deleted your bullshit.  Guy kokken effon yam.  And may you live to be 100.  

Cookie, Out

5 comments:

  1. I feel so sad about the tragic events at the synagogue in Pa. why? I cannot "buy" he was deranged or crazy, the shooter was just a bastard.
    I am saddened by the loss to their community and to our country. Bless them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what did he accomplish? In taking these lives, what did do for him? I hope they give him life in prison with chance of parole. HE should live to be a 100 in cage for this.

      Delete
  2. those innocent people didn't deserve to die at the hands of a MAGAt! and FUCK YOU anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evidently, This Bower's guy who murdered those people is a really sick and full of hate, the President included. https://fox13now.com/2018/10/27/heres-what-we-know-so-far-about-robert-bowers-the-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-suspect/

      Delete
  3. You know, my grandparent left Russia to get themselves and their child away from this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete