Monday, February 20, 2023

No Manic Monday here.

 



Well, I guess it's time for an update of sorts, frankly, I cannot think of anything that is going on with mentioning. 

Verily, if I could, it would break this horrific case of ennui and boredom that envelopes me.  It's not depression, but seriously low energy, and a bad case of nothing new.

No manic Mondays here in Baja Towson.

As my recovery progresses from surgery I really can't set out on an escapade, or travel.  So there is nothing new there.  Genealogy is all caught up. TV is a vast wasteland.  And we're in that part of February that has some springlike days, but no consistent springlike weather. 

One good thing is that Husband had a summons to Boston, and has returned safely.  The best no-drama there is. 

I am planning on ordering archive materials from Gaylord on March 1st, but that isn't the stuff of entertainment, just another form of work. 

Got my allergy shots today, so yeah me.   Self-care, everyone's a winner!

See what I mean.  

I feel like Gooch - a giant sponge. 

Oh, well.  Tomorrow really is another day. 





6 comments:

  1. Glad you are bored and doing well.

    In no time you will be able to venture out to the far corners of the world and be in haste to return home.

    Take good care!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe its a way of saying I feel better and am tired of playing Cam - cough cough - ille.

      Delete
  2. The sun'll come out tomorrow -
    Betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow
    There'll be sun!

    Just thinkin' about tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow
    'Til there's none

    When I'm stuck with a day that's grey and lonely
    I just stick up my chin and grin and say, oh

    The sun'll come out tomorrow
    So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow
    Come what may

    Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow
    You're always a day away!


    Sorry. Couldn't resist it 😁 Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gooch.... wait... Peggy Cass gooch or Jane Connell gooch? And don't you dare say they're the same!

    ReplyDelete