Sunday, January 1, 2023

Our New Years Party


Well, we threw a humdinger last night!

The Mistress said she wanted proof.  


...and, here it is!




A light menu, nothing fancy, has been selected. 




But first, Hors d' Oeuvres are being enjoyed.



The polite guests have been seated. 


Our bartender is offering a full-service menu. 



Oh, dear. Who let Muriel into the basement where the bubbly was being stored?



Our main entertainment was a smash.




When it got within a second of Midnight, Mrs. Potts gave the word!



The New Year was announced!


Who let Perimenopausal Pauline in?  
Get her out before she brings us all down. 





And with some help from Xavier Cugat, we formed a Conga Line.
 


Whew, that was fun. 



The orgy is next door and Fawn and Fred's. 
(The scene at Fawn and Fred's as the couples started to pair themselves.)




I did not book this band, that's for damned sure. 



Meanwhile, in the Garage, the second half of the night is underway. 




And by 4am, Vonda was turning our knotty pine basement into the Naughty Basement.

But in the end...


Everyone was able to get home, happy and exhausted, but mostly many will have to sleep it off.




9 comments:

  1. Looks like a faboo party, Cookie! Obviously my invitation was lost in the post, or else we would have been there, hitching our skirts up just like dear Vonda! Happy 2023! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only Louella were still alive so that she could've
    documented this memorable event on radio, coast to coast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolly could be here. Hedda too. But not Elsa. And we both know why.

      Delete
  3. I want an invite for next year! Super fun, my dear. Very Jell. I plugged 20 bucks into a juke box and talked to a dude missing two teeth. That was the highlight of my night. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muriel and I had the same idea, sweetpea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Notice that absolutely noone is wearing Crocs. That's my kind of party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - loved that post. Very creative and very funny. HNY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My comment never showed up and now I forget what I said.

    ReplyDelete