Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Seriously, Madonna, Herman Munster Wants His Shoes Back

 This appeared in news outlets today.  What the eff is she wearing? 

The answer? High Fashion Crocs with a Babushka dress, and washed-out pink hair, and that look that old people get when they are asked to guess who is coming to dinner.

Can you hear the Mistress holding her own face in her hands and saying "I can't even."

I can. 

Poor Madge. 

She's been stuck in a horrible loop for years. This outfit says "Such Tsuris."

Once one to keep reinventing herself, she seems stuck in her own cliche. 

Now she looks tired, old, grotesque.  And seen outside without her fishnet fingerless gloves, no less. 

Maybe she had a rough Kabala Style Yom Kippur.   Yeah, I'll go with that. 

12 comments:

  1. Funny thing is, when I first saw that photo I actually thought it was Cyndi Lauper! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they're made to keep Grandma from falling over and breaking a hip???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand it. She's the same age as Miranda Richardson, Sharon Stone, Michelle Pfeiffer, Frances Barber, Toyah Wilcox, Jennifer Saunders, Kate Bush, Belinda Carlisle, Joan Jett, Jamie Lee Curtis and Megan Mullally. Why is the ageism only directed at Madonna? Jx

      Delete
    2. Because Miranda, Shaon, Michele, Frances, Toyah, Jennifer, Kate, Belinda, Joan, Jamie and Megan have never stiffed me on concert tickets like Madonna has.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Would anybody be so vitriolic against Elton, Mick'n'Keef, Beyoncé, Gaga, Maroon 5 and so on, whose tickets far outstripped her prices? Oh, and tickets for Joan Jett, appearing with Def Leppard, Motley Crue and Poison, hit $2000 in August this year.

      I'm calling out ageism against an individual, not economics. Jx

      Delete
  3. and she has Gwen Stefani's 2000 hair. there ain't a thing original about her, right down to her 7-11 Big Gulp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madonna and I are the same age. Many years ago, I asked my daughter why Madonna looked so much better than I did. My daughter's answer was, She has a personal chef and a trainer. Now that we're older, things have changed. I think I look quite a bit better than she does. I'm also not desperate for attention.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like a turtle... after you take a flat iron to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know Madonna reads your column. Girl!! Please dress for your age. You are not in your teens or even your 20's any longer. Also, please stop with the cosmetic surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the maxim about dressing for your age is outdated, but sometimes it seems more comical and attention seeking than age defying. It just seems so graceless and unaccepting of the privilege of longevity. xoxo

    ReplyDelete