Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Ruining the moment

 So my friend Dee Dee tells me that he is cruising around Chaturbate and comes across this man of his dreams, not for a lifetime, just for ten minutes.  Dee Dee's dreams are of lean, rough trade type in their 30s and 40s, with pickups and ball caps.  

Dee Dee and I never fight over the same men.   

And he finds this one guy who will do, and Dee Dee gets his groove up and ready.  "Oh, girl, let me tell you this guy is everything you can hope for online.  I mean I can find hundreds of younger guys online, but finding a guy like I like takes some effort, and this guy had it all."  

Then the guy moves off-camera. 

And Dee Dee sees the canister on the dresser that was behind the guy broadcasting. 

And the mood is broken.

"Oh, girlfriend, I had to disconnect.  I was beside myself. Crushed!" exclaims Dee Dee, who is six-four solidly built and centerfold material himself. 

"But when something like that appears, even on a video - and thank God, not in person - but still - yuck."

And then Dee Dee sends me a screen capture, and I see the canister and my stomach gets queasy.  

Ick!


Ick, indeed.

Yes, the mood is indeed ruined.

7 comments:

  1. Bed bugs would be a bit of a passion-killer, I must admit. I thought crabs were bad... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, honeys... that is not a deal breaker. He just needs a little help around the house. Those are the kind of situations where you help out a little, do a little cleaning and you get something in return. I call that a fixer upper. Oh... and never ever invite him over to your house. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the land line that is giving me pause!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People!!! You always check your background before going live or taking a selfie. Sheesh1 It's Rule #1!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dear. One certainly wouldn't want something like this to ruin the moment.

    ReplyDelete