Friday, June 7, 2019

Goodies!

Trust me, lady; he will be disappointed when he gets his hands on the truth.


Yesterday I wrote about cleaning out my papers and files from my previous career. 

And what did the postman deliver to me today?

Goodies for my current career!

I can't say what the goodies are, but let's say that one blows the locks off one of the most told foundational stories in American business in the 20th Century.  Obliterates it.  YAY!!!!

So I am currently in talks with a major archive, a major university depository, a major library's manuscript division, and a national museum to see who wants this, and who gets it.  More importantly, who will take it and give access to researchers who will want to look at it. 

Very excited and a little annoyed that I can't play with the stuff until I get the clean out completed. 


7 comments:

  1. a madonna cone bra! bras suck ass (ask me how I know this).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued. Not by the contents of that lady's "Exquisite Form", but by your secret parcel... Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mistress maddie doesn't call them jahoobies for nothing! 54DD at last count.

      Delete
  3. I cut out all shoulder pads that come with my clothes. Why would I ever put them in bras?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooooooooooh, I used to do that too. I threw them away.

      Delete
  4. I once put on one of my mother's bras and she was not amused. Of course, I was wearing it as a hat, so there's that.

    ReplyDelete