Monday, June 26, 2017
The Ten Things I Don't Get, Blog Edition
So on my Facebook page the other day I posted ten things that simply escape my understanding. Nothing deep, but the list was sanitized because, well it is Facebook and you never know what will set der Zuckerburg and der Censor-bots off.
Then, dear Muscato, took up the mantle on his blog. And I learned never to feed him vegetarian scrapple, which I just learned is called the Amish call "panhaas", which literally means "pan rabbit". Trust me, there is no rabbit in it.
So I came with this list and I am going just offer it up with no explanation, no justification, no rationalizations.
Anyway, here is where I publish my blog edition of the list of "Ten Things I Just Don't Get".
1) Self-Humiliation Porn.
2) Corvettes and the over fifty year men who drive them.
3) People who use the words shit, cunt, fuck, asshole and cock-sucker like they are substitutes for who, what, where, when and how.
4) Why every room has to painted gray these days.
5) How everything from the end of WWII through to 1990 somehow ended up becoming "Mid Century Modern".
6) Men and women of a certain age who get so much botox in their faces that they look damaged.
7) Potted Meat Product.
8) NBC Today's 9-10AM program.
9) Restaurants loading dishes down with scorching hot peppers.
So my challenge to the other bloggers are to come up with your own lists and post them on your own blog.