Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Things I am thankful for


Happy Rooms.  You know it's happy because it says it's says it's happy.




Truth.





Children honoring their mother's with their own art.





Meat.





That I could be a puppeteer and I could amaze my friends that I had become a puppeteer, but that we live in a country with freedoms, and I choose not to be a "puppet", or it's "teer."

and, of course:




Carleen Fredricks.  Because she kicks ass when she takes the stage.  You wanna go up against Carleen?  She will kick you into next week, but humming beautiful music.


What are each of you thankful for?

7 comments:

  1. NO to that first pix; looks like vom.
    mama got perky titties!
    that's NOT meat!
    carleen looks like a tough mean drag queen.

    baseball, my job, good blog friends, cats, my house, good food. it's the simple things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful I don't live in a room like that.
    I am thankful each and every day for Agnes Moorehead.
    I am thankful that, while my mother did paint, she never did a self-portrait like that!
    I am thankful I've never eaten meat ... in a can.
    I am thankful to stayed away from puppets and teers.
    I am thankful Carleen Fredricks let me live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've certainly gotten your head out of the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the simple things in life that count for The Mistress but freedom of expression to blog with Bitches like you ranks high on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My apologies for the vulgar and tasteless post. It had been a long week and my blue collar roots were showing. Again my apologies.
    Thank you again for your insightful and comical posts. They add a lot to my day.

    ReplyDelete