Tuesday, March 24, 2015
I would venture to say that besides easily identifiable porn hunk Paul Barresi (middle row, on right) that at least two other of these models (top picture middle and bottom picture) either did Playgirl photo spreads and or gay porn (usually at the same time).
There was also a very brief time in the pre coming out days that an International Male catalog would send me over the edge until in the afterglow that I realized that no-self respecting man would wear "The Stoker", a fishnet muscle shirt most favored by overweight men who would go to gay dance clubs because they thought it would make them look "hot".
I personally always like guys in the swimsuit cuts shown in the middle photograph. Covered just enough. I never understood "board shorts", and I certainly don't understand these fabric slings that European twinks seem so enamored with that cover the genitals and strap around the leg, Having seen a couple images of these, sent to me by a female cousin - who seems to think that I drool over these sorts of things because Cookie is "GAY" - I really find them a bit disgusting.
She always seems disappointed that I don't squeal with delight when I get them from her, and she also seems to have a hard time with the concept that while its pure fantasy to look at a fit man, in reality, Cookie prefers someone a bit older than I, with a bit or reality on his body.
"What do you mean you deleted them? My friend Beth, in Thailand, said that men just go ga-ga over these types of guys," says she, implying that the problem is mine, not in her sending me these images of high school graduate twinks.
I point out that 1) I am not, and never will be in Thailand, and 2) Don't understand mankind's obsession with youth. It isn't as if a fifty year old man will somehow become anymore vital if a bit of ejaculate from a 22 year old guy gets on him. He may feel flattered, but thats about all. And in the end, that semen and his feelings of vitality turn to a watery liquid mess.
Don't get me wrong - Cookie can have very twisted fantasies - but skanky (or otherwise) hairless twinks under the age of 25 are never in them.
Me? I like men. Always have. Always will.
Monday, March 9, 2015
So Cookie received the BEST two Valentine's Day presents imaginable this year.
Present Number One: Since I have embarked on a career change - I mean working at the Beef Bran and Strip Club is a job, it certainly isn't a career - I have had to come up with my dream career and I have settled on Certified Genealogist. It has been said that while I "can't remember where you put your keys five minutes ago," Cookie can find anyone. I have been doing this as a hobby for 35 years and why not make big money and make it while traveling to glamorous places? So to accomplish this, Cookie needs to get some serious research time in under my belt.
To this end, the Husband decided that it would be in our best interest to take a vacation, and combine it with some hard focused research time, which, Cookie can use towards the certification process. So we are jetting to sunny California at some point in the future. Felix has been told that we are coming and we hope to see him as well as Lady Donna Lethal. If that wasn't glamorous enough, Husband is jetting us first class, coast to coast.
And if that wasn't glamorous enough, Present Number 2 asks how much more could the big guy show me how much he loves me?
But popping for a NEW Hot Water Tank!
You heard me. Ville Cookie, when purchased, came with many old things. And old fashioned kitchen (no dishwasher), a purple bath tub (original to the 1932 construction of the house) and a garage that the doors don't work well. While we relish the "Please Don't Eat the Daisies" life style, the hot water tank, vintage 1994 approached the end of its lifecycle ten years ago and has been filling up with water and sediment for way too long. We know this because in the morning, when we are showering, washing dishes by hand or doing laundry, it sounds like someone is setting firecrackers off in our basement.
The loud popping is a bit unsettling, because it shouldn't be happening. Mr. Bruce, our plumber, informed me (as if I didn't already know this) that the Popping is coming from the sediment in the bottom of the tank heating up and cracking, thus releasing air bubbles.
"You know," say he at $100/hour, "there are two things that leave you house weighing more than when you moved it in: your mattress, and your hot water tank."
In addition to getting rid of two ton Gertie, we are also moving the location of the new one to get it out of the way. Right now she takes up a leisurely large percent of area that is prime space. So the tank gets moved, we gain some space and we get more than 10 gallons of hot water at a time.
Imagine, being able to take a shower that is longer than three minutes.
Ain't life grand?
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Monday, March 2, 2015
So, where in the Hell has Cookie been, you may be asking?
Well dear ones - you know that I am not a winter person. So I was being very bear like until March 1st, which has come and gone. So on March 2nd, I am here for all to bask in my greatness.
Someone, or another, once said that March is the cruelest month because it promises so much, and delivers mostly nothing but cold, wet, soggy weather.
March is the beginning of the earth's northern hemisphere waking up after its slumber! Or more to the point - We have made it through the worst of Winter. Think about it:
1) March snows seldom hang around for a few days, let alone weeks. It snows and it melts. And the glaciers occupying the lawns of the suburbs north of Tennessee (except in Minnesota, where it will snow until May 1st) start to retreat.
2) Daylight savings time begins this coming SUNDAY at 2AM. The down side is that it will be dark at half past crack in the morning for a couple weeks, but on the good side, you get home from owrk when it STILL daylight!
3) And with daylight savings time, grilling season begins!
4) Morning bird song starts up at this time of the year. And little Robin Red Breast returns to eat worms. Right now we have a brood of dark eyed Juncos, finches, blue jays, wood peckers all dining at our feeders.
5) My camilla in the front garden, aka Camilla Parker Bowles, will bloom.
6) St. Patricks Day is coming, so the bloody Irish (of which I claim 1/16th of my heritage) can get whatever it is that we need to get out of our systems out of our systems.
7) St. Patrick's Day also means that my evil stepmonster, "Pat" will turn 83 this year, and it makes me so happy that she is growing older with every day. We are hoping that Pat lives to be 110, partly because I vowed to wear a red dress to her funeral, and mostly because she dreaded growing old and having her looks leave her. (Insert evil laugh.)
8) And TJB at SSUWAT can get down his spring wear and box up his velvets and furs.
So be glad that it is March - we survived. The worst is behind us!