Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I am selling


Before you all get giddy that this is my kitchen, its just a period ad that I found on Plan59.

Well, we have scheduled the auction for Mom's household items for March.  Includes the usual stuff of life, and some formal living room furniture.  With the exception of the Kindel dining table, buffet and breakfront, none of it is my type, so it all goes into the sale.

I have also decided to list the Revco stainless steel built in refrigerator (just like the ones in this picture) that my late stepfather moved to the basement when he updated the 1950s ranch in the 1980s.

Trust me, if I could figure out a way to incorporate it into our house we would.

2 comments:

  1. Is that lobster and Dom Perignon, I see on the counter?

    You have kept the things that mean most to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fridge looks too fabu! do you really want to let it go?

    ReplyDelete