Monday, July 5, 2010

What did I tell you?


Last week at work turned out to be a DUSEY, and not in a good way.  And verily, as predicted, I may not have run screaming from the office like a crazy woman, but I would have given the chance, but I was too damn busy dealing other people's issues.

Caller: I can't get into my cash drawer
Me: Did you sign in?
Caller: No. 
Me: Well then sign in, please.
Caller: Well what do you know!  It works!

-----

Caller: My vault is out of balance.
Me: When was the last time you balanced it?
Caller: I never have.
Me: Then how do you know you are out of balance?
Caller: Should I count it?


-----

Its taken all weekend for me to renew my IP address and myself.  This week will be another firecracker.  Things should get back to normal in about a week.

4 comments: