Monday, September 28, 2009

Who the Hell let this happen?



It is seldom, that I am critical of a woman's choice of hair designs. I defer to most women, as they, or their stylists seem to know what is best.

However in the case of the abrasive Tatiana Londono of the HGTV's The Property Shop, I am at a loss as to why this woman has been allowed to go on television with that mop on her head.

I may not be a fashionista - but look at that head of curls. It distracts from her face. It makes her look like a male lion. I don't even care that she's a c'nook - they have style consultants in Canada for God's sake! Maybe they don't want people to look at her face, but that hair has got to go.

2 comments:

  1. darling, that's her hair...it grows out of her head that way. believe me, she's always wanted long, straight hair, but she got what she got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think thats her hair? I think its a really bad perm from Stella's Smart Salon and Craft Outlet.

    ReplyDelete